Friday, January 08, 2010

cold

The weather has been killing me lately. I hate the cold. But Boston could give a shit less, so out the door I go...

Thurs PM - Incline happy hour. 5.5 miles, almost two hours due to trying to come down Barr Trail on two broken yaktrax. Well below zero at the summit.

Fri AM - Very easy three miles out to the skate park and back. Legs were very heavy due to Wed and Thurs workouts. -4F with a wind chill of -16 in Manitou.

I'm going to have heat stroke this weekend, it's supposed to get up to 50F.

Kudos to PPRR Sunrise Strider Kerry Page for winning the Disney 5K this morning.

3 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

I will call Boston for you and see if they can move the date...

brownie said...

Ask if they'll change the course to a trail 100 miler too.

Brandon Fuller said...

Cause you need another buckle? I never even see you in pants!