Monday, August 07, 2006

weird

No shit, there I was...

Getting ready for the beer mile. Looking high and low for my beloved Vasque Velocity shoes, which I've been running in for almost a year now. Not in the house, not in the jeep, where the hell could they be? I figured I musta left them at a hash, so I shot off an APB to the Colorado hash list. Was running out of time (it was almost 3PM and I had to start warming up for the beer mile, which was at 6PM) so I just grabbed another pair of shoes and jumped onto my mountain bike for the ride over to NBN's house.

About two blocks away from my house, there sit my sneakers in the middle of the road.

I have no idea how they got there.

6 comments:

Rafael said...

they were trying to get away from your stanky feet

Gagger said...

That would only happen to you!

Eunuch said...

Nobody wnated them!!!

dayoldfish said...

damn, that sounds like a good joke

PlaysByEar said...

Someone was too lazy to throw them over a telephone line, I guess

Chlamydia said...

They ran away --they didn't want to get puked on!!