Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the best happy hour EVER!

So a couple 'o Colorado hashers decided to meet up at the Bristol Brewery on Monday to celebrate G's birthday. It was a ride-to-work day, so right at 5PM I was peddling my ass down the front range trail.

Walked up to the bar to order a much deserved Laughing Lab. Bartender says this round is on the house! Woohoo! So I down that first beer pretty quick and order up a second round. Barkeep says this round is also free. Woohoo!

Anyways, several pints later, I find out that some complete stranger had retired that day and had decided to pick up the tab, for the entire bar, for the entire night. I'm sure he got quite the surprise after having the Colorado hash show up! But, except for liberally tipping the bartender, I got to drink Laughing Lab for free for four straight hours!

Good thing I had rode my bike! My new goal in life is to get a DUI while riding my Klein. But if I didn't do it last Monday night, I'm not sure it can be done.

1 comment:

Gagger said...

That F-ing rocks!