Monday, August 21, 2006

marathon

Another good one in the Pikes Peak Marathon yesterday. Here's the stats:

Ascent - 3:28:35
Decent - 1:48:55
Total - 5:17:30

Good enough for 52nd overall and 5th in my age group. One of the nicer trophies I've ever gotten! And the performance was good enough to put me at 10th among all the doublers.

The Austinites had a terrific showing once again! Easy Access had some issues and was turned around at Barr Camp, but everyone else ran pretty well, including Austin hashers Lovebite and No Dick Doc, who both finished the marathon.

Gotta get to work now, I'll post a more complete account soon.

7 comments:

Jes said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!

Gagger said...

You are a machine!

Rafael said...

Congratulations hoss

Doc Savage said...

You're such a stud muffin. If you were in the AF you'd be much slower and fatter.

Pittchick said...

Good job!

Gandullf said...

ZZ Top Knot here. You awsome FRB!!! as I was spawning up stream against all the FRB's up top I caught up with you on my Ascent & yer down hill Yer pic is on my Blog

Oh & thanks for the Hash next time I'll bring my scuba gear!

Heavin' said...

Great job, but I'll pass on the life size poster.