Thursday, June 19, 2014

beer 168

Marc, Josh, and I had originally planned to spend Tuesday night sleeping on top of Rocky Mountain, hiking up there via the Incline.  That plan didn't go so well.

First stop on the bikes was Manitou Brewing.  I had the Spot Hop IPA for my beer of the day.  Then I had a bunch of other beers.  Josh went straight to whiskey.  Kinfolk's will be re-opening on Thursday afternoon, but I think MBC will be my place for pre/post run refreshments.


Then we got the great idea to head over to the Royal.  Of course we all went straight to gin.


We were actually still planning on heading up the mountain and rode our bikes up to Nacheaux's, where we would lock them up for the night.  But she had even more gin.


And the night ended at Nacheaux's.  We did sleep outside, which is technically on Red Mountain, so our goal of sleeping on a mountain was a success!  Drinks for everyone!


This was my view the next morning when I woke up:


No comments: