Monday, June 16, 2014

beer 166


Sweet George's Brown Ale from Dillon Dam Brewing.  They actually had this on tap at The Manhattan.  Good brew, but due to tradition I switched back to house favorite PBR.

I'll get a Leadville Marathon report up but I had a decent race and had lots of fun.  Tough course.  Ran an extra mile and a half after missing a well marked turn but I'll chalk that up to good training.  I know it's the cool, hip thing in ultrarunning to pick on Lifetime, but I thought they did a great job with the race.

Here's a cool pic Brandon took:


Dooper says to me on Saturday morning at breakfast, "Hey PBR, you're good with a computer.  Find out who all those anonymous donors are and thank them for me!"  So if you donated to his Western States trip, rest assured he's very thankful and more stoked than any human being in history.

No comments: