Tuesday, June 17, 2014

beer 166

Felt like shit after the marathon on Saturday, so we bailed on staying in Leadville another night.  Did get out the door on Sunday for a 50 mile ride up to Pikes Peak Brewing and back.  Took me just under 4.5 hours.  I know I need to ride the Pb100 bike course but on Sunday I just would have been pushing my bike up and down Powerline and I didn't feel up to that.  But on the Santa Fe trail I was so fast the Air Force guys didn't even have time to wake up from their afternoon naps to come catch me.


$100 and I hit Green Man before the Tab Benoit show and I finally got to try the Stone Enjoy By 7-14-14. Was not disappointed.


As usual, Tab killed it.  So happy he includes Colorado Springs when he tours.  He should let his buddy Anders know how appreciative the crowds here are.

1 comment:

mtnrunner2 said...

"Stone Enjoy By 7-14-14" > Right on.

A craft beer bar in a church? I'm sold, that's double points.