Wednesday, June 04, 2014

beer #155


Picked this up over at Red Rock Liquor.  Boulder Beer claims to be Colorado's first craft brewery.

AM - Decent seven miler on the Garden roads in an hour.

Lunch - Half an hour at the rock gym.

PM - Had to wait around a good chunk of the early evening for the house alarm guy.  Afterwards I just took the dog over to Stratton for an hour hike.

Got me some tix to see Pearl Jam up in Denver this October.  Big band in the history of my life.  I was talking to my buddy Christian, another huge PJ fan the other day, blabbing about past shows we've seen.  We were talking about the first time we saw PJ (mine was at the Merryweather Post Pavillion just outside of  Baltimore when I was a sophomore at Pitt), and laughed when we remembered that we actually had to use the telephone to call and order tickets.  Dark ages!

No comments: