Wednesday, January 08, 2014

beer #8

Post of the day from the letsrun message boards.  Discussing Ryan Hall's recent bombshell that he can only plank for two minutes.  Of course it quickly spun into a discussion on whether or not working your core actually helps running.  I just love the word "poon" but you don't hear it much anymore.  I'm going to bring it back!

"Those of us who have girlfriends and bang girls on a regular basis actually like to look good while in the nude.  But you skinny losers keep not doing sit ups.  More poon for me."

I subscribe to the popular letsrun school of training that the only thing that makes you a better runner is more running, so when one poster mentioned that cheetas don't plank and they're really fast, I chose to believe that.  No more core work for me!

Beer for today was the Slap Yer Mammy Double IPA from Trinity Brewing.  125 IBU's, bitches!  Auditioning for the part as the stunt double for my middle finger is Marc.  Trinity releases the best-ever-beer-named-after-my-favorite-Widespread-Panic-song beer this Friday!


1 comment:

Jaime said...

I had a coworker who's last name was Poon. It was almost impossible not to laugh out loud anytime I spoke with her. And I use the word a lot since it's such a great word!