Sunday, January 05, 2014

beer #5

I actually got my ass down to the Incline club and was all ready to run.  But it was kinda cold so I ended up wussing out.


I did force myself over to the gym and had a decent workout there, followed by an hour of hot yoga.  So I'm hopefully on the way to kicking this cold.  We'll find out tomorrow.

Took this pic from my front yard today.  You can see a chunk of the fat ass.  I'm sure this will all melt by the 18th.


Beer for today was a Racer 5 IPA from Bear Republic Brewing in Healdsburg, California.  Yum.


3 comments:

Matt said...

No kidding "yum." That's a staple round here.
You're killing it.

Anonymous said...

Here's what day 6 looks like in Ingerland (you got a mention): http://1pumplane.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/dt-006-6-jan-2014/

Jeremy said...

if you had a beard, you would have just run.