Thursday, January 16, 2014

beer #15

Wed PM - Marc, the dog, and I hiked the Incline (#3 on the year for me) and did the Rocky Mountain section of the Fat Ass to make sure it was still marked.  It is, but folks will still get lost there.  If you get lost, you will hit A) the summit of Pikes (turn around and head back down Barr Trail); B) the railroad tracks of the Cog Railway (follow the tracks back down to the Cog station and pick up markings from there); or C) highway 24 (follow the road down to Manitou and pick up markings from there).  I threw some extra flagging up in this section, and we now have three colors out there: pink, green, and orange.

Awesome print for Hardrock this year:


This video almost makes me want to sign up for the Pittsburgh Marathon this year.  Pretty cool campaign those folks are doing to drum up interest in the race.

Beer number 15 was enjoyed post full moon Rocky Mountain hike.


2 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

Apparently I don't give half a s*** about a running, because all I ever comment about is beer, but Hop Czar is a fine brew.

Tried a Great Divide Lasso IPA yesterday, another good one.

brownie said...

Beer is a helluva lot more interesting than running, I agree.

Love the Great Divide stuff, I really need to get up to that brewery soon.