Thursday, January 23, 2014

beer #23

AM - Nada.  Had to be to work early, and the crappy weather forced me to take the bus, so there was no way I was getting up at 4AM to run in single digit temps and snow.

Lunch - Good hour over at the Y throwing around some weights.

PM - Amanda and I talked shit throughout the day.  She I knew there was no way I'd run in 9F weather.  I knew there was no way she'd run her dog off leash.  Eventually we threw down so much smack neither of us could back out.  Four miles with the dogs in Ute Valley Park.  Dogs had a hoot, I just tried to avoid frostbite.

Post run I stole one of Marc's beers, the Anvil ESB from AleSmith Brewing Company.  Good stuff.  Impressed me much more than the San Diego State hoops team did against Air Force the other week.


Speaking of San Diego...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

San Diego has some pretty fantastic beer.

Nothing else good from there.