Sunday, January 26, 2014

beer #26

My tenth consecutive week with the Incline Club.  I'd like to say I'm going for one of the railroad spike attendance awards, but I always fade from the club as the weather gets warmer and I take weekend trips to the mountains.  Incline #7 on the morning.

Awesome ride with Marc this afternoon.  Started at Pikes Peak Brewing and rode down and around the Falcon Trail before returning for some hard earned brews.  Included in those brews was beer #26, the Goodnight-Loving IPA:


30 miles, 3.5 hours, and my first crash on the new bike.  First time I ever rode a 29er and first time I've ever used disc brakes.  Going to be a lot of fun breaking in the new bike!




Pretty solid week.  8.5 hours of running (45 miles) and 7.5 hours of biking (63 miles).  Going to try to keep an even 8 hours of running and biking per week as that's about all the time I have.  Hopefully on top of that I can squeeze in at least 100 hours of hiking with $100 and the dog.

3 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

Awesome. You need to bring the bike with you in April so we can hit the Fruita trails and then Hot Tomato and Copper Club Brewery...

Matt said...

Way to protect your home court.

brownie said...

Talk to me in March.