Friday, July 22, 2011

weekend

Pretty excited about the upcoming weekend.

About to head out to Palisade. $100's parents are in town, so we're doing a winery tour on bikes. So I'll be doing some long runs on the Kokopelli trail, chowing down at the Hot Tomato, and getting wasted while pretending to be winning the Tour de France (I am a much better biker than $100 and her family, so I'll be throwing lots of surges in so I can get first shot at the alcohol). Definitely check out some new Western Slope breweries as well. Riding the singlespeed in Frutia, even the bike snobs will be making fun of me.

Bib #206 for the San Fran marathon. That puts me in the sub-elite wave, i.e., the not-quite-this-guy yet wave. But I'm moving up. I think you'll be able to track me online if you don't have a life. I'll do the over/under next week, not sure what it'll be...

No comments: