Monday, July 25, 2011

phone

Phone finally died over the weekend. So if you were worried that you didn't receive a text every ten minutes letting you know where/what I was drinking, that's why.

Debating what to do for a replacement. Still under contract with T-Mobile until November, but I can get out of that for $100, which is almost what I pay a month (my bill is usually around $87).

I like T-Mobile, but I'm intrigued at the possibility of not having such a huge phone bill every month. So I'm thinking of going with one of the cheap-o cricket plans. Would cut my monthly phone bill in half, and I wouldn't be locked into a long term contract.

With the saved loot, I could upgrade my iPod to the new iPod touch. Been using spotify and would like to be able to start running with all that music.

Or should I just bite the bullet and finally get an iPhone?

2 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

iPhone. Then we can FaceTime eachother while you're pacing me to the race of my life at Leadville! The iPhone is just an iPod touch that makes calls too anyway.

brownie said...

If it's anything like Hardrock I may need to call a med helicopter to rescue you.

iPhone means another near $100 phone bill. That's a lot of PBR.