Friday, July 08, 2011

weekend

Fantastic weekend ahead.

About to head down to Telluride and then take the rough way over to Silverton. Pacing a buddy for the final 30 miles of Hardrock. All instances of Footfeathers acting like a pussy will be documented and on the web within ten minutes of him finishing.

Pacing duties will be done around 2PM on Saturday. Not sure what to do after that. Return to the Springs? Visit Ouray? Hang in Silverton? Of course I'm gonna visit a bunch of breweries. Also thinking of heading down to the river at Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Who knows. I'll be in a very cool part of the world with a lot of time to kill, we'll see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Anyone who has my phone number and happens to be following FF on the Hardrock site, please keep me posted via text.

1 comment:

mtnrunner2 said...

LOL. Good luck getting him to even grimace. Dude would run on bloody stumps. Personally, I like to bring my teddy bear and blankie on runs over 10 miles.

I'd head straight to Durango to Steamworks. Not even a contest.

Hmmm. I might run at Molas Pass in between too.