Friday, July 01, 2011

run to work

Switched to nine nines at work (every other Monday off). Gotta be here at 7:30AM now. The most efficient use of my time in the morning is to run to work, so I'll probably be doing that a lot more now.

5.5 miles to the office this morning. Ran through a stream while exploring the new hike and bike (not quite finished yet). People already thought I was weird running to work, and now I'm showing up with wet shoes.

Vet Home Run 5K this Saturday. Mt. Antero this Sunday (my 29th 14er). Leadville 5K on Sunday followed by Blues Traveler at Red Rocks. Should be a good weekend!

1565 miles on the year as of June 30th. Right on for my goal of 3000.

2 comments:

MW said...

i will consider it a victory if i can reach 2000.

brownie said...

All I care is that you get 50 more in October.