Wednesday, July 21, 2010

quote of the day

"I had great difficulty in not putting his head through the nearest window. If John Gadret is found dead in his hotel room in the morning, I will probably be the primary suspect.''

-TdF rider Nicolas Roche

See the story here.

Two scrawny dudes in spandex talking major trash, musta been quite the scene! Can GZ and JMock top this in the run up to the Burro Racing World Championships this weekend? Hell, I think Brandon and I may have to ratchet up the smack talk after this story.

5 comments:

jay said...

How many quotes of the day can you have?

brownie said...

Only one. Duh.

Brandon Fuller said...

I am excited to see who can manage their ass better this weekend. You going to go watch?

brownie said...

Planning on being there! If you're in town, you'll find me at the South Park Saloon, America's highest pub!

GZ said...

if he beats my ass by a nose I might be okay with that.