Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jesus is coming! Look busy!

If anyone wants to go on a ten month drinking binge, let me know. It's also a good reason to skip on buying C-4 a birthday present, as her b-day is on May 22nd.

These are popping up around the village, the closest one to me that I've seen is in front of Amanda's Fonda (teetotalers who try to sound hip will tell you they have the best margaritas in town, but true drinkers know that honor belongs to The Loop). The Springs will allow this crap, but heaven forbid we put a good looking chick on a garbage can...

3 comments:

Jeff B. said...

Wow, how do they know? I'll see you at Mt. Lemmon!

brownie said...

They once said the date was Sept 6, 1994. But on Sept 7, 1994, the preacher said he had made a math error. Oops.

Yeah, once I get a flight I'll let you know and we can meet up somewhere. Looking forward to the AZ trip!

Nick said...

C-4... Errrr... 20 MAY...