Wednesday, July 28, 2010

>$1

Total for running related expenses currently sits at $2,148. Total mileage for the year is 2,146.7 miles. So tonight's CRC happy hour will be a celebration of me finally dipping under the goal of less than a buck a mile.

It'll be short lived though, as this Friday I'm dropping $185 on the Bear and another $30 on the new 10 miler in town. But with five months left in the year, and pretty much everything already paid for, I'm pretty confident I'll end up way under. No, the hookers that Josh, BLOS, and I will be getting in Tucson does not count as a running related expense...

Smut, where is my beer???

4 comments:

Digger said...

Does that $2,148 include cost of beer and cheeseburgers?

Jesse said...

hey, I'm signed up for that 10 miler. See you there.

Kieran McCarthy said...

Shouldn't that be a less than sign, rather than a greater than sign?

brownie said...

Isn't that correct? Less than one dollar per mile run? Hell, I don't know, it's been a long time since math class.

I got the 10 miler comped, based on my elite runner status. 30 miles less I hafta run!