Tuesday, September 01, 2009

solid

First quality workout since Leadville this morning. 15 minute warm up to the Garden, then 3 x 8 minutes hard, with 4 minutes rest in between. Felt pretty decent. Also weighed in at 166 this morning, my lowest in a while. Ritz may have the raw leg speed to crush me on the track right now, but I bet I'd have a chance on a hilly cross-country course...

Must be rabbit birth season, I bet I saw at least 100 of them today. Packs of rabbits everywhere. Good omen for the upcoming hash weekend, I guess.

Also saw a lot of overturned garbage cans. Looks like the bears are starting to get nice and fat for hibernation. Still have yet to see a bear since I moved to Colorado.

2 comments:

GZ said...

seriously wondered if I ought to open a post from you titled "solid."

Carie said...

If you see your bear, don't run from it. Though, I don't know I'd recommend a face-off either.