Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ixne on the rackte

Was all excited to get back to the track last night. After 1.5 hours at corepower on Nevada I threw on some shoes and jogged over to the Colorado College track. But when I got there, the track was closed due to a soccer game! What the hell, did I run through some wormhole that took me to Brazil or something? I didn't even know they played that sport in this country. Probably for the better, as my legs were pretty trashed and it would have been embarrassing to have to post "did 4 x 800 meters averaging 3:45." Did a very easy 20 minutes and called it a night instead.

2 comments:

Happy Sock said...

So I didn't miss anything....awesome!

brownie said...

You would have gotten major cred had you shown up. But you're still a pussy for bailing.