Friday, September 25, 2009

schedule

Wasting time at Port City Java in Charlotte...

The folks at Leadville have posted their 2010 dates. See 'em here. Unfortunately, the LT100 run is once again the same weekend as Pikes Peak.

Fortunately, the 4th of July weekend will be epic. The Leadville Trail marathon on the 3rd, followed by the Leadville 5K and Blues Traveler on the 4th.

They're also having the 24 hours of Leadville on July 31, so that's something I may look into since it's the first one.

Very early tentative schedule for 2010:

June 18, 2010 - Bighorn
mid-July, 2010 - Hardrock
Aug 21, 2010 - Leadville
end-Sept, 2010 - the Bear

That's the relatively unknown Rocky Mountain Slam, which has intrigued me since before I started running hundreds. Figure I should go for it now, while I'm healthy and live within driving distance of three of the races. But it all depends on a lot, such as whether I quit running forever at the upcoming Oil Creek 100, and of course whether I get lucky at the HR lottery once again.

3 comments:

AJW said...

Look forward to seeing you at 2 of your 2010 races. I'm thinking of WS, HR (if I get in) and The Bear. Should be fun.

HTL said...

Hey, come try the Arkansas Traveller for 2011 (October). Its going to be my virgin 100 try this year.

HTL

brownie said...

AJW, looking forward to seeing you! Try not to throw up on me...

HTL, I've heard good things about Traveller. It's definitely on my list.