Friday, May 22, 2009

small world yet again...

Last night at the Incline happy hour some of us were talking about the upcoming Big Head Todd & The Monsters show at Red Rocks. BLOS told me that the last time he had seen BHT was in Manhattan, KS (he went to whatever hick school is there) when a then unknown group called the Dave Matthews Band opened up. My sister and I went to that same tour's show at the A.J. Palumbo center in Pittsburgh! I'm thinking that was way back in 1995. In between Manhattan and Pittsburgh, DMB released "What Would You Say" and by the time we saw that show, even though it was still billed at a BHT tour, BHT actually opened up for DMB. My sis and I bought pirated t-shirts in the parking lot, and I wish I still had mine as they managed to misspell just about everything on the shirt.

1 comment:

Jes said...

I still have my shirt!!! That was an awesome show!