Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Jack Trades this Saturday!

Not sure who Cory Branan (he lists Austin as his hometown, too bad nobody down there sees live music anymore or I could get a preview) or Chad Price are, but I know the Jack Trades will rock your socks off! Not to mention the sweet vibe at the Nickel, where pitchers of PBR are always $5.55 and the patrons are the people your mother always warned you to stay away from (like me!).

Kimchi hash at Arctic, a night at the Nickel, and late night grub at King's Chef. Hooray for Saturday!

2 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

Sometimes I wish I lived in CoSprings.

BTW, Let me know when you're hitting mt. falcon. I'd like to meet up for a run there.

brownie said...

I'll definitely post it here. There's been talk of a CRUD roadtrip up there soon.