Wednesday, May 06, 2009

CP results

Holy crap, the BV optimist club was on the ball this year and have already posted the results! In years past it has taken them up to four months to accomplish the feat.

I ended up in 18th place, out of 64 finishers. And my official time was 9:12:59.

I can't use the Fruita excuse, since there were several other Desert RATS 50 finishers who whooped my ass pretty good. I think my GC/Fruita excuse was pretty solid though! And even though I'll have a great GC/Fruita/CP excuse handy for Jemez, I won't be using it as I'll be busy kicking some HCTR ass!

See the results here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

9.12:59 huh? For how many myles? Huh... interesting. How does that time compare to any NoCRUDERS? Just checkin...

brownie said...

FastEd, you start winning races and then come talk to me.