Sunday, May 10, 2009

blah...

HPb 163 - Alex Hoag 5K
HPb 164 - Barr Trail, easy 6 miles

Ugh.  Was having a great week up through Wednesday, then it all fell apart.  Life (and a killer hangover) got in the way and I had to miss Thursday and Friday.  A decent race on Saturday was followed by a horrible run on Sunday.  Not too worried, within the last month I've done two 50s (and one more on Saturday!), the R2R2R, and two hard 5K's, but this week it's time to get back to work.

Total mileage for the year is currently 1167.9, at least I'm still ahead of Wiley.

Got an update from the Hardrock RD today.  He said the snow in the Silverton area is melting quickly and this should be a dry year for the race.  Woohoo!

1 comment:

MW said...

1167.9 - 1117.8 = 50.1 lead on me

I have you right where I want you, a little ahead of me, then well ahead of me, to where you'll get so overconfident that right after Hard Rock and Leadville you'll have to take your 3 or 4 week break to remove all the sand out of your vagina, and I'll come storming back since my season will be in full swing in August - December. I'm taking June off almost entirely, so that may be what keeps you ahead for good. We'll see. it'll be close come December, but the snow in Colo will hurt you, copared to my Bandera 100K training.