Thursday, April 24, 2008

run

Nice run along the Garden 10 mile race course last night. Good turnout, with BLOS, IDH, Cherry Picker, and Lincoln showing up. My sister even got into the act, hiking up Red Mountain before meeting us all at Kinfolk's.

Got up to run with the PPRR this morning, but I think my sister has given me Asian bird flu. I felt horrible, chest pains and a terrible cough and a non-stop runny nose. Only struggled through four miles, though that was enough to give me my 8th Garden training run (I choose the 2005 Garden 10 miler shirt for my reward) and to give me my tenth consecutive day of running. Hopefully I recover from this cold quickly or tonight's IC workout is gonna kill me.

5 comments:

Donnie The Retard said...

Kobe had a nice run last night when he blasted the nuggets for 49 points and 10 assists.

brownie said...

Yeah, he sure has something against Colorado. Damn women up here always reporting rape to the cops!

Jes said...

It's not Asian bird flu, you moron.

It's SARS.

Impala Mama said...

Take some zycam and start drinking, wus.

Smut Mutt said...

Get a blister from your sister boys... (from "Incest is Best")