Saturday, April 26, 2008

weekend update

Good times at the MOPP hash. Thanks to everyone who came out, I think most had a lot of fun. Had about twice as many as expected, someone said the count was 41 (with a lot of virgins), which quickly overwhelmed our beer supply. Thanks to $100 for all the work she did to help the hash run smoothly, which included several trips to the liquor store. The hash went through six 30 packs of PBR, several bottles of Boone's and at least 50 jello shots. Who knows how much beer we all downed at my place afterwards.

80oz to Freedom (i.e., Edward Fortyhands) was a rousing success. A bunch of us finished - Net, Tonka, Beggin', Donnie, ESPN, Bob, Just Wally, Bonesucker, and maybe a few others I can't remember. Anywho, my house was TRASHED this morning. More thanks to $100 for doing most of the cleaning. And by "most," I mean all.

Pics will follow shortly, both from the MOPP and the Kimchi hash. Believe it or not, the new Olympus Stylus 830 all weather camera, which is supposed to be breakproof, is not very hasher proof.

On another note, I'm currently battling some weird disease. Thought about going to the hospital this morning as it felt like someone was drilling a hole into my brain. I've had a horrible earache all day. Haven't run in two days due to being so sick, hope it clears up tonight so I can hit the Incline Club tomorrow morning, I've been having a really shitty week of running due to my sis visiting and this damn flu.

2 comments:

MW said...

could it be a weird bug that crept in there?
it's not uncommon.

Impala Mama said...

It is probably demons...you should consider an exorcism.