Monday, October 09, 2006

typical Colorado weekend

Pretty laid back weekend here in the Springs. I'll post about all these in more detail later, but here's the highlights:

Fri: Kimchi happy hour at Arctic Brewing, which included samples of the new ButterJack Stout! It's good, and I can't wait for the MOPP hash this Friday so I can drink some more.

Sat: Top ten finish at Danielsesque, one of the hardest courses I've ever run. Followed by a tour of the Coors brewery.

Sun: Greys and Torreys Peak, in the snow, with $100 Buck and Just Melissa. Burgers and beers at Tommyknocker afterwards.

Of course, the Steelers had to go and end the weekend on a sour note for me.

3 comments:

Pittchick said...

At least Pitt won.

Gagger said...

And Texas A&M!

Nick said...

Hey Brownie, will you post the info for the Kimchi hash on Saturday?