Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boulder

Good article about the elite running scene up in Boulder, sent to me by one of the fastest American red-headed female runners in Saudi Arabia, Firetunnel.

Boulder

Makes me glad I'm a trail guy, I can't imagine passing someone I knew, or even didn't know, on a trail and not saying hello. Or saying, as Crabby Cathy said to me at the Pikes marathon, "Fuck you, get fucking moving, you fucking asshole!"

And by the way, congrats to Nicole, who did the Conroe half-Ironman in under six hours. Great job, but I can't imagine how good she'd be if she quit nagging me about my drinking and used all that extra time to train.

Not sure how I'm gonna take a month off, I was getting the itch to hit the Palmer Park trails yesterday. But my laziness is holding steady, and I'm up to 177 pounds! Woohoo! FBAC forever (or at least 'till after Thanksgiving)!

No comments: