Saturday, October 28, 2006

Iraq

Was rooting through some boxes today and came across some old Iraq pics. Sheesh, like the folks over there didn't lead miserable enough lives already, now they hafta deal with heavily armed Americans stopping by and taking their food!

The pics didn't turn out too good, they were from a disposable camera, but they're here if you wanna see 'em.

This is my last weekend as a civilian, as next Saturday I report to Peterson AFB to begin my term in the Air Force Reserve.

5 comments:

mike said...

If you get out of AF training more brokeback than before, we will still like you, just not bend over in front of you.

I have heard that the only gayer service than the AF is the Navy.

Good luck.

Lulu said...

Thank you Brownie for doing this. You might not suck so bad after all!

Gagger said...

Does that mean your curly locks will finally be cut??

Jes said...

Thank God you'll stop looking like a fucking hippie!!!

Jerri said...

Air Force? Army too much for ya?

Well.... don't tell anyone I said so, my old 'legs' will come back and hurt me - but you're doing a heck of a job!!