Monday, October 30, 2006

new roof

Ordered a new roof. Everyone keep their fingers, or legs, or labia, or whatever crossed for good (i.e., dry) weather in Colorado these next few days!

Filed a police report. Told the cop there was some guy named Kirk Bigger who was at the bar that night talking about how much money one can get for selling used jeep roofs. Of course, before I called the fuzz, I had to call a bunch of the Kimchi's and say, "did you assholes take my roof?"

And as luck would have it, I'm working in Pueblo today. Time to go put on some extra layers for that drive.

5 comments:

Rafael said...

That's the guy's real name?

dayoldfish said...

this is seriously one of the most fucked up thing I have heard. Would be funny if a hasher did it as a joke, for a few hours, but damn.

Smut Mutt said...

Find someone with a heated garage and buddy-up to them in the next few days. When installing a new softtop it has to be fairly warm so the vinal (sp?) will stetch and fit properly. They don't just snap on and fit right off, at least they didn't used to. I had to bend the hell out my (soft) doors to get them to fit.

Eunuch said...

You had snow, I had snow...'we' had snow. Awww, how cute!

Jes said...

Seriously, DOF, that's one of the most fucked up things you've heard??? You ought to get out more.