Monday, October 16, 2006

hash weekend


Have hit three hashes over the past three days, and it looks like a go for the final DIM hash of the season tonight!

Sat night's Kimchi hash went pretty good. I may be biased since I was one of the hares, but I thought it was a great trail and great time afterwards. Also liked the survivor-style awarding of the hashshit.

The Denver hash rocked! Went up with Jizz Mopper (Tits on a Ritz) and was treated to a great trail! Lots and lots of great Colorado shiggy. Pabst, Strohs, and even a few cans of Iron City at the end. Even a visit by the sheriff's department to end the circle.

I've recruited Knees Up and Free Bus(c)h to co-hare a Denver hash with me in early 2007, so all yunz CO hashers be prepared for a great trail!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this blog sucks!!

dayoldfish said...

wow closet learned how to post