Monday, December 26, 2005

bye bye brownie...

Barring any last minute change of heart, I will be submitting my two week notice tomorrow. I've received a job offer from Colorado and will be moving shortly. I kinda always figured I'd end up in Colorado someday, I love the mountains. Didn't think it would be this soon, but the chance to have Pikes Peak in my backyard was too good to pass up.

More info later. I will certainly miss all the great people I've come to know in Austin. Some of you have helped me out, both recently and during my Army days, more than I can ever possibly hope to repay.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

CO is your true calling wanker....you will be missed. Damn I hope CO is ready for Brownie...maybe someone should notify them!

Jes said...

I wouldn't offer any warning...they might not let him in!!
Anyway, it's about time. I'm sick of visiting TX.

BRAE said...

You better make it to a show with me before you leave, Wanker.