Monday, December 19, 2005

Adventure Race

Think Stayfree and I are gonna team up for another go at an adventure race. We did one before, out at Reimer's Ranch. We're a good team in that we're able to counter each other's weaknesses. He's a great rower and mountain biker, areas where I could improve, but I was able to run forever and get his directionally challenged ass through the navigation part. We ended up capitalizing on the mistakes of other teams and won the Reimer's race outright. Our next challenge:

Too Cool

January is shaping up to be a great month. My first attempt at 100K at Bandera and now the adventure race. Not to mention the TexMex weekend!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Dude...I so want to be a volunteer at this race. Sounds fucking A cool.

dayoldfish said...

That looks fun, you guys should kick ass. Break Stay Free's other arm.

Rafael said...

Remember to wear sun glasses, not just for eye protection, but to look cool as well.