Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Tuesday track

Trying a new approach to Monday.  Active recovery.  Sleeping in (until 5:15AM, very late for me on weekdays), taking the dog out for an easy hike in the Garden for an hour, then a chill five mile bike to work.  After riding home, the wife and I went to hot yoga.  And another walk with the dog right before bed.

But Tuesday remains track day.  Quarters!  10 x 400m, 200m RBI.  After a garbage 96 on the first lap, I ran the next few in 90-91 and then the last four between 84 and 88.  6.7 miles total.

Sharapova busted for drugs.  I'm still a fan.  Maria, if things get too tough, I always have vodka in my liquor cabinet!

2 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

No way, I'm counting on Sharapova to go running in the mountains with me; we'll stop every 100 feet, gawk at the views, and take lots of photos with our Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH cameras.

Bob Johnson said...

My father in law called her " Sharpallover". I agree.