Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Turn It Up To Eleven!


My first roman numeral marked surprise.  All cans of this award winning beer should be treated with such respect!


I am also in a 12 Beers of Christmas group that starts Saturday, so the amount of alcohol on this blog will double.

45 minutes in the weight room followed by an easy run with the dog at the CRC social run tonight.  Hiked some of it with Todd from Red Leg.  Never miss the chance to bullshit with the owner of a brewery.

Speaking of breweries, Colorado Springs has another.


Nano 108 is now open for business.  Article over here.  I don't get over to the east side of town very often, but I'll check this place out as soon as I can.  The Springs now has eight small breweries:

Red Leg
Bristol
Great Storm
Phantom Canyon
Trinity
Rocky Mountain
Smiling Toad
Nano 108

And a bunch of the bigger ones that all look the same (Colorado Mountain, BJ's, Rock Bottom).

Oh, and two more are opening soon near me - Manitou and Fossil.

Awesome stuff from the Dirtbag Diaries guys (though now they're called the Duct Tape Then Beer guys).  I rolled my eyes at first when this kicked off as yet another "look at me I'm in the mountains" flick, but it turned out awesome.



Speaking of dirtbags, Semi-Rad's book goes on sale tomorrow!

No comments: