Sunday, December 29, 2013

Raptor Resolution Run

Third year in a row $100 and I headed down to Pueblo on the last Sunday of the year.  I was suffering a bit from the effects of a late night and managed an uninspiring 33:31.

$100 and Holly (Brooks' wife, not our dog) ran together.  Much less intense than if this were Brooks and I at mile 4.5 of a five mile race.


Also got to see a retired Air Force falcon.  The Academy has a program where they train falcons, including the tricks they use during football games.  He got all butthurt when I told him he couldn't have hacked it in the Army.


3 comments:

GZ said...

Please. The army mascot is a mule.

brownie said...

Isn't a mule the same thing as a burro?

GZ said...

I figured as a Pitt grad you'd at least have the types of ass differences figured out.