Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday

I'm now in two beer-a-day groups.  Booze for Sunday:


Hooray for Colorado beer!


Went up to Littleton for the Santa Stampede 10K yesterday.  Training has been all over the map lately, so I wasn't expecting much.  And not much is what I got, finishing in 41:39.  Hit 5K in 20:30 and the first four miles were really good for me.  Struggled physically and mentally the final 2.2 miles.  Had Liz not been back there keeping me honest I probably would have jogged across the line in 44.  I'm signed up for the entire Winter Distance Series (free rego for helping run the aid station at Greenland) if any of yunz North CRUD guys want to come out and throw down.  I better get some kind of consistency going with the running or a ten mile race is going to crush me.

Dropped by Greenland on the way home for a spin on the bike.  Ten miles, 68 minutes.  Lots of snow.

Took the dog hiking at the Garden today.  So awesome to have this place as a back yard.




We also went up to Woodland Park to pick up our Charlie Brown Christmas tree.  Perfect size since we can use the Pabst-elier as the star on the tree top.


In other news, Led Zeppelin is on Spotify now!

No comments: