Wednesday, December 04, 2013

day 4 - improvement


Hard bike home in the snow, and I was hoping I'd be rewarded by something a little better than yesterday.  Not that it could get much worse.  Hit the jackpot with this one!


I met the brewer of Crazy Mountain and it turns out he went to my rival high school back in Pennsylvania.  He was a Selinsgrove Seal and I was a Shikellamy Brave.  We dominated them in cross-country and the distance events in track.

No running today, but I did bike to work.  Feel like I earned my panniers, or whatever it is bike commuters earn, since this was by far the coldest day of the year and possibly the coldest since I've lived here.  Here's my bike in front of the Springs' most elite higher education campus, the Paul Mitchell Institute of Cosmotology.  Go Fightin' Combs!


A few shots from the beer stop at Murphy's we did during our run last Saturday.



Somebody mentioned parkour during the run.  I'm glad it didn't stick, because by the fourth or fifth bar we would have looked like this:

3 comments:

GZ said...

Glad you have this Advent Beer thing going and your 365 project coming up in 2014 because it means I am not the only tool blogging every day.

brownie said...

We're bringing back daily blogging! You're still a tool though.

Jeff Valliere said...

Parkour, for those who can't skateboard.