Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 10


Yeah, I like the cans.  I went to a company x-mas party at Freshcraft in downtown Denver and took some shit from co-workers about ordering PBR in a can even though they have about eight million taps.  I keep a low profile at work, so I didn't mention that I've probably drank more beer in the past week than most of then had put away in the last month or two.  Anywho, I do drink "good" beer as well, such as today's pick:


That's GZ and Jack on the can!  Been to the Pug brewery before but never had this, but I'll definitely have a pint next time I see it.  As a bonus, the can mentions bacon.


Motivational running video of the day:



I lived in Philadelphia for a year way back in 98-99.  I ran everywhere Rocky used to run, though back then I never thought of putting the whole route together.  Found out today that the movie is the inspiration for a Philly Fat Ass.  Would be awesome to go back and run, and then head down to Pat's for a few cheesesteaks (provolone without!) and as many Yuenglings as I could handle.

2 comments:

trudginalong said...

Great beer.

GZ said...

i got to get me a can of that to add to my burro stuff collection.

That would be a kick ass FA as well