Monday, December 09, 2013

Day 9


I think I've been the only one of the bunch with bad enough luck to avoid Hamm's so far, as it's been pretty popular with everyone else.  But today I finally scored!


Finally got the dog outside for a decent hike, she's pretty much been cooped up since the latest ice age started last week.  Looks like the weather starts to improve tomorrow, so hopefully we can get back on our usual hike/jog schedule.

Hit the Y tonight.  Half an hour with the weights, half an hour (four miles) on the treadmill.  Better than nothing.

Just as I was pretty psyched about giving up on 100s, this one caught my interest today.

My beloved Pitt Panthers will be taking on Bowling Green in the Pizza Bowl on December 26th.  Definitely the most anticipated bowl game of the season.  But it's Bowling Green, so of course everybody has to watch their greatest alum in action:



I have the goofy hat nailed down.  I can pull off Wottle's first half of a race with ease.  Need to work on matching his second half...

No comments: