Monday, May 06, 2013

Sheep

Easy weekend of running.  No miles on Saturday, though I did spend all day at the south aid station of the Greenland 50K.  Lots of fun watching everyone on the two or four lap course.  The eight mile (one lap) folks were no fun as they absolutely overwhelmed our tiny four person aid station.

Was pretty hungover on Sunday after the Duarte show so I only made it up to the Top of the W's.  Ugh.

Took the dog for an easy six in the Garden today and ran into these guys.  I'm no wildlife photographer like Chris B, but sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.  I see these sheep quite often over in the Garden and it never gets old.









1 comment:

Chris Boyack said...

I'll take lucky any day. Nice pics! Almost strange to see them without collars, lots of them up here are wearing radio transmitters.