Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dirty Thirty no-go

Been beating my head against the wall concerning the three person carpool thing for Dirty Thirty, and this morning I decided to bail on that race.  Will be nice not having to get up at 3AM.  Instead, I'll be headed up Pikes Peak, which has been melting very quickly as of late.  Won't be looking to summit but it seems like A-Frame without special snow gear isn't out of the question.

And with no race on Saturday, I have no choice but to absolutely dominate on Sunday:


3 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

The parking for the Dirty Thirty is scarce, especially if you hate the planet and drive solo like me. And it should start at 9 AM.

Shad Mika said...

Come up to my house Friday night and ride up with us on Saturday am. I have an extra bed down stairs.

trudginalong said...

Careful, you might lose your Elite status.