Thursday, May 02, 2013

April

Another decent month in the books.

311 miles running.  59:24:18 and 58,365 feet of vert.  Horsetooth Marathon and Cheyenne Mtn 50k were both good efforts and I think I'm headed in the right direction to be ready this July.

32 miles of hiking, mostly with the dog.  8:50:36 and another 3,500 feet of up.  We do a lot of our hiking in Bear Creek Canyon which is in danger of being shut down by the forest service.  I think the 2014 fat ass is going to be a six hour timed event around the Holmes middle school track.

Getting back to the gym somewhat regularly, mostly due to the scare from shoveling snow a while back.

And, drumroll please, a whopping 72+ miles on the bike!  Mostly to and from work.  And that doesn't count the 6 miles I rode from the Town Pump in FoCo back to my buddy's house to pass out.

3 comments:

Steve Pero said...

You're gonna kill it at Hardrock.
See you at QR next week!

brownie said...

Can't wait! I might come back to your aid station to wait for a friend (and drink some beer).

Steve Pero said...

There will be plenty of beer for you to drink, be sure to have some of the SF brewery brews at the finish ;-)