Monday, May 13, 2013

5/13 - Deviant Dale's IPA

Nice eleven miler this morning on the Garden trails.  The Garden is spectacular right now thanks to all the rain/snow we've been getting.  Also got in a decent hike in Bear Creek Canyon with the dog.

As you can see below, the dog is super happy about shelter dogs being named as the official state pet.  And how awesome is it that Gov. Hick brought along his shelter dog to sign the bill!  I took our pooch to the vet today for some shot boosters.  The vet tech was snobbishly rude to me, talking down to me because I've never taken a three credit class at Pikes Peak Community College, so my dog ended up shitting and pissing all over her!  Boom!  Dog got some extra treats tonight!


2 comments:

Steve Pero said...

Time to find another vet ;-) Our dogs vet is an ultrarunner in Los Alamos!
You're running already? I can barely walk! ;-)

Donnie said...

What's the plan for Colfax buddy?