Wednesday, May 22, 2013

5/22 - Oskar Blues G'Knight Imperial Red IPA

AM - Nine miles, including a 5K in Red Rock Canyon with $100 and the dog and then commute #35 to work.  Run commuting will go mainstream now that it was featured on iRunFar.

PM - Easy five home from work, then a nice 30 minute hike at the Bear Creek Dog Park.

Been jonesin' for some Oskar's ever since GZ mentioned them on the latest ultrarunnerpodcast.com episode.  Poured a little to the floor for the reigning ass champ, since he won't talk to any of us commoners now that he's gone all Hollywood.


But just to remind everyone that GZ doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, this is by far the best 800 race evah!



Decided tonight to continue the new-beer-a-day up through Hardrock.  Not that I won't drink there, but PBR has always been my go-to brew there and I've already crossed that off the list.  But I heard Wiley might pick margaritas as the 2014 challenge, and I fucking hate tequila, so I might see if I can try a new beer every day of that year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is freakin awesome......gotta love the hat!