Thursday, March 24, 2011

quarters

Two mile warm up, 12 x 400m with 200m RBI, 1.5 mile cool down. Took it real easy, hitting the quarters between 95 and 96.

Rest day tomorrow, next run up is the 24 hours of Moab! Jurek was nice enough to save me an "I ran with Scott Jurek" t-shirt from New Orleans, so I'll be a nice guy and not crush his recent 24 hour world record...

Another fantastic post by Evan. Not surprisingly, he's the only one who has ever endorsed my pick of getting my high performance ultra socks at Costco.

1 comment:

Hone said...

Have fun in Moab! I am thinking about trying a 24 hour race at the end of May. It seems like it would be a horrible experience.

Also, I get free socks from Drymax but everything else comes from stores like Costco. I feel like a sellout for having a sponsor but I have been with Drymax for a while and am all about free stuff (as long as the product works and I do not have to wear a lame corporate "team" shirt at races).