Monday, March 21, 2011

61

61 miles on the week. Will probably stay between 60 and 70 miles for the forseeable future, got a lot of other stuff going on right now. Spending six hours a week in the rock gym is definitely taking away some good trail time.

McRunner threw down a 2:36:13 over the weekend. There is hope for me and my crappy diet yet! But I did put down Green Monster #30 this morning...

Looking forward to Moab this weekend. Think I'm gonna get in 40 miles before I start taking extended breaks. Just trying to make sure I get in a good long run before the Grand Canyon next month.

Also gonna knock off the last of the I-70 breweries I haven't been to yet. Pretty much been to every brewery in the state other than the ones in Boulder and Denver. It's possible I could knock off the entire list of CO breweries by the end of the summer, though new ones keep opening up all the time. Good problem to have if you like beer.

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

Probably see you in Moab. Haven't registered yet, but I'm thinking about coming out for the 12 hour. Same idea, just a good excuse for a long run.

brownie said...

I'll say hello when you lap me!

J.P. Patrick said...

I have offered to show you my second homes in Boulder!

brownie said...

I haven't forgot, and I will be taking you up on that offer soon...